HOT SPRINGS TITLE COMPANY has been a part of the Hot Springs Business Community for nine decades, being organized July 14, 1913 as Hot Springs Abstract and Guaranty Company, changing their name to National Abstract Company to compliment the Hot Springs National Park in 1950 and later to Hot Springs Title Company in March of 1978.
The original location for the Abstract Plant was behind the Arkansas National Bank building on Central Avenue across from the Bath House Row in Hot Springs. Today the main office is conveniently located in the Courtyard Plaza directly across from the Garland County Courthouse having acquired this office space in July of 1982. In July of 1985 the expansion of an office in Hot Springs Village proved to be another step forward in serving the needs of the community.
Along the way, working with the local financial and real estate circles, relationships have developed that position this company as one of the most well respected businesses in Hot Springs.
They have played a major role in several notable land sales and financing for new businesses moving into our area as well as being on hand for the well established companies who need expertise in title related services. The business of facilitating every day needs of real estate transactions continues to be the fiscal foundation of Hot Springs Title.
A review of the history of Hot Springs Title Company reveals a desire to stand responsible for the accuracy of the plant records evidencing ownership of land and to maintain the good will among customers and work side by side to continue the quality of service now known as a tradition in the Hot Springs Community.
When it comes to issuing title insurance, handling closings and working with real estate related banking, this company has and is a vital part of our community.